2015年11月17日星期二

Reflection 3

From this unit, I learned about the movies. It was interesting because the first part is taking about why people crave horror movies. Thats the questions in my mind for long time. Why people always like to do something they scared but still do it. In my opinion, people like to watch horror movies because they want to vent the dark side of their heart. Pressure often let a person hard to breath of life but our intellect do not allow us to make any cruel thing in the reality. Horror movies is the sample vent method. Also we learned some genre of the movies. We know who is Tyler Perry and Bollywood. In this unit, it doesnt have too much part hard to understand. I remembered a question what is a good movies? I think a good moves through the film to express the meaning and reflection yourself. A good movies is you would rather to watch again.

没有评论:

发表评论