2015年10月26日星期一

Reflection Unit 1

From the unit, I was learned the culture and culture identity about the American. As we all know, culture is all around us but what is the definition to describe the culture. From the beginning, i think culture is inherited from the traditional. However, the introduction tell me culture not only the the passed from one generation. It include the shared, language and adaptive. I was surprised a simple word” culture” can contain few different meaning. My Aha moment was the culture shock. It made me confuse because I am not sure how to explain what is it. The essay say culture shock is an accurate turn of phrase. I didn’t know that clear meaning very much. I think pop culture is not the easy class to learn. The course gonna be more and more hard and homework become more and more different. However, not all the things was bad in the book. For example, the unit of”Define American” is was the interesting part. Over the time, culture not only change the surface that you see. It can become innovate,fashion and popular. When you walk in the street dress not only can be fit for the girl. It was hard to give the short phrase for culture but i think culture is changeable.

没有评论:

发表评论