2015年10月26日星期一

Reflection Unit 2


From this unit , I learned about the introduction to pop culture. It was a little different between the unit 1 because it told me culture is leaned, shared, symbolically expressed, passed on from generation yo generation and adaptive. However, the book’s definition is beliefs, behaviors, values. Through the introduction, I feel more understand about the culture. I think this unit do not have too much difficult problems. It was better than the unit one. The interesting part I think its the star presentation. Before the classmates presentation, I only heard some star’s name. Everyone do a lot of job to search the information about there star. For me, I have no idea to choose which one. Unintentionally, I found the new Chinese singer star ---GEM. She will come here hold a concert. However, she only the famous star in my mind. Not everyone known her. The second choice---Audrey Hepburn. She a famous star as we all known. Also , her achievements made me surprised. I think that’s why the comment her online. She is not a man’s dream, but also the women’s dream. Her love and personality are as bright as her film. If I think culture is changeable. Now I think culture is diversity.

没有评论:

发表评论